Yeap, are you bored with my kiwifruit posts yet ? Today is already Day 13, meaning it will end tomorrow…
I have (I think) 3 more recipes exc this one to post up. Hahaha I know right, how did I even cook or bake up all these things with kiwifruit when in the first place, I just wanted to eat them just as it is T__T
So this is another simple recipe. Like so simple you won’t believe it.
Also, did you know that (ok I’m sure you already know cause I keep saying it) scientific studies have demonstrated how regular consumption of Zespri Kiwifruit contributes to good digestive health.
- 180-200g penne pasta
- 2 green kiwifruit
- 1 can tuna (in mayo or not, you can add yourself)
- ½ onion or 2 shallots
- handful of grapes
- feta cheese
- salt & pepper
- Put a pot of water to boil, add salt, then add pasta. Cook as per cording to package instructions (penne takes about 13-14 minutes)
- Dice kiwifruit and onion. Cut grapes into half and remove seeds (if there are any)
- Add tuna. If you use tuna in mayo, then it's just like that. If you use tuna in water, drain the water and add mayo yourself to your own liking. I don't have mayo at home.
- Once pasta has cooked, drain and add into the tuna mixture. Give it a little mix, taste and add some salt and pepper.
- Divide into plates and crumble some feta cheese on top (optional, you can go without the cheese if you like)
See, I told you it’s easy right ?? Most of the time, my dinner consist of easy things like these. 😛
Don’t forget to check out http://www.zespri.com.my for more kiwifruit recipes!