It has always been my passion to teach baking and cake decorating because I learn that it is important to get your basics and techniques right before expanding. So I have decided to open up classes to teach how to make buttercream flowers in hopes that you will find inspiration. More classes will be coming soon in 2016 but as of now, there’s the Bespoke Buttercream Flower Class that is open for all levels, and suitable for beginners as well.
Check out the schedule on the next available class.
Bespoke Buttercream Flower Class (B)
Open for all levers, right handed only. *As this is a cake decorating class, you will not be taught how to bake.
What you will learn:
1. Colour fundamentals and pairings.
2. How to make Italian meringue buttercream. Recipe will be provided
3. 4 types of flowers: Rose, Chrysanthemum, ranunculus and apple blossom.
4. Covering a 6″ cake. Cake recipe will be provided.
5. Assembling flower wreath and fillers such as buds and baby’s breath.
A set of 4 piping tips, flower lifter and flower nail will be provided.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided. We take a maximum of 6 students.
Fee: RM 600
Time: 9am – 5pm
Location : Klang
Email me to register : firstname.lastname@example.org