Short update on some favourites in the month of May.
1. Benefit’s Go Tropicoral Lip & Cheek Kit. Actually just the high beam and cha cha tint. This colour is more coral this creating a more sunkissed look. Cheek tints generally last longer than just blusher. As for the high beam, I use it on the cheek bone, creating an effect of a higher cheekbone. I also dab a tiny bit on the nose bridge to create a higher nose bridge la. I still have yet to learn proper contouring, so… maybe next time. Benefit’s stuffs are so pretty and retro-ish. Love their packaging!
2. The Retreat Clinic’s UV Armour SPF 50. This is a tinted UV cream for the face. I LOVE that it’s not oily and it gives a pinkish tone to the skin. Mid coverage. Only need to use a tiny bit (lesser than a pea size) for the face. It’s free from Lauryl Sulphates, Petrochemicals, Volatile Alcohols, Artificial Colours, Silicones, Mineral Oil, DEA and MEA ingredients that may be harmful to the skin. I use it daily. Confession : I never use UV cream before this … That’s why the doctor was like … WWAHHHHTTT ??? when I said that 😛
3. Aussie 3 Minute Miracle treatment for coloured hair. I got this from my swapper from UK. This thing smells DARN GOOD! and after using, the hair is soso soft and revives the hair colour a bit. Living up to its name yo. I use this everytime I wash my hair.
4. *bisou* bonbon’s Boreh Balinais Cokorda Coffee Scrub. It’s SO SO AWESOME wei.. Shelby must have put in some magic, my skin is always so moisturized and soft after I use this scrub. Of course, coffee is a natural exfoliator and it’s caffeine content acts as a natural treatment for cellulite as it dilates blood vessels which increases speed and volume of blood flow. Right girls, you can’t remove cellulite completely but least is we can reduce the appearance of it. 🙂
5. Guerlain’s Meteorites Voyage Mythic Powder. This powder has light pearl shimmer in it thus creating a more radiant complexion. Sometimes I just apply the UV cream, and with a foundation brush, I lightly put the Meteorites Powder on. It’s not shimmering like a disco ball but more radiance thus creating an illusion of a smoother skin.
Ok that’s it! What were your favourites last month?