Wow there’s so many nice entries for this, I don’t even know where to start or how to pitch for my entry ticket T__T
Manicures and pedicures omg!
First, I’m a fan of manicures (Actually i love painting my nails myself, cause it’s always so expensive to do it outside. And I think I’m quite talented la.. HAHAHA NO la kidding, I can only do those plain coloured ones, and maybe some glitter here and there but nothing more.. ) So when I heard there’s gonna be a spa party with mani and pedi, I can’t help but the squeal inside!
So here’s a little introduction about The Butterfly Project. It’s a lifestyle and beauty community initiated by Tammy, so bloggers of the same likes can share more stuffs, and also know each other. At Butterfly Project,there are monthly projects for bloggers that would benefit, motivate and encourage them to find their voice, goals and dreams. Walk away inspired, full of ideas and armed with your blog knowing you can make a difference while making a bunch of new friends in a supportive online environment.
I’ve attended a couple of the events and I must say, these bunch of girls are oh so friendly. Guardian Makeover, Shu Uemura Princess Party, Bag of Love Unzipping Party, Tea Party at Teaffani (sorry haven’t update that yet)
Anyway, back to this spa party… well I just wanna say, it’s gonna be awesome and I DON’T WANT TO MISS IT!!!
WHY NOT ??? Here’s why
1. For the beautiful nails by Posh! Nail Spa (eh even my boss is a frequent visitor to this place too)
They offer a full line of manicure and pedicure services, nail extensions and enhancements, as well as waxing and eyelash extensions.
Express your individuality with our unique nail art styles! Hrmm what nails design should I do ?? (starts pinteresting all ideas. tee hee hee)
Parties, balloons and glitters <3
2. FOOD! (ahem, are you kidding me? of course I LOVE FOOD) Especially if it comes in bite sizes cause they are so cute and dainty and pretty!! PLus, more atas ok!
IFS (Idea Food Solution) Malaysia will be the caterer for this event and by looking at the photos from their site, I think …… I better not eat that day in the morning so I can stuff myself silly with these little yummy morsels. ok just kidding, or maybe I’m not hahahaha
3. Taking photos!!! hermaigawd!! Did I see photobooth ? yes, totally envisioning a pink and purple balloon-filled glittery fun backdrop for silly photos with the butterflies. You know when you take passport photos, and you get into this box thing and pretend there’s a photographer behind the screen but there’s actually none and take a fake-smile photo ? Similar, except there’s 10000x more fun!! and obviously it can fit more than 1 person loh.. Think, Purikura! 🙂 🙂
Fotobox will be there to capture silly and fun moments and for the picture perfect experience
Fotobox™. A technology built with passion. Fully self-operated multifunctional intelligent photo booth. It is equipped with the sharpest photo capturing ability with auto-exposure and liquid crystal technology for perfect pictures, real time integration with social network coverage and I.P.F (Instant-Push File for Mobile)system powered with 4G speed. Its the only photo box that does more than just capturing moments. It creates long lasting impressions on-site and online all within the “box”.
4. For beautiful skin, be it face or body. A good complexion is always very important. No need for coverage or inch make up, when your skin is good and with radiance, you will loook good edi la!!
Not 1, not 2, not 3, BUT FOUR beauty partners; The Body Shop Malaysia, so Soft. so JOHNSON’S®, TT Mask Malaysia and OnlyBeauty will be there for us..
The Body Shop believes true beauty comes from the heart. For us, beauty is much more than a pretty face. It’s about feeling good and doing good, too. They never test on animals, and all our products are 100% vegetarian. Always keep people, animals and the planet in mind. So when you shop with The Body Shop, you are choosing… BEAUTY WITH HEART
With more than 100 years of heritage in skin care products, JOHNSON’S® is pleased to offer what it takes to attain skin that’s touchably soft. JOHNSON’S® Body Care is the all-new skincare range specially designed for women. Each product is luxurious yet affordable, and provide unique sensorial experiences and long-lasting moisturization for skin that’s beautifully soft.
TT Mask is one of my favourite mask brands around. Having tried a few series of their masks, they certainly live by providing love and care for each of our skin type at an affordable price. Tammy mentioned that we would be putting on masks when having our manicure and pedicure done. Wah Seh… how thoughtful and it’s killing 2 birds with one stone.
OnlyBeauty is a new concept of online communication portal that believes in bringing ‘Beauty’ to everyone using new interactive method. Freebies & discounted voucher are delivered to members’ doorstep, providing the latest beauty products information, views and promotion news. They also organized contest & product events for them beloved members.
5. For playing dress up. Haha Ok this isn’t as themed as the previous princess party, but one of the dress code is bathrobe. OK actually I don’t have any bathrobe la, I think I need to go steal from some hotel LOLOLOL Kidding la ok. Where to get bathrobe ?? In anycase there’s no bathrobe, slippers from Havaianas Malaysia and dresses fromPink N’ Proper willl do ?????
6. Last but not least, for being the one not organizing and decorating parties. LOL Actually I love being a party decorator or just doing desserts table. This time, Tres Chic will be doing all the party planning and decorations!
Mood board – very nice right ???? Ok I have to admit I’m not the biggest fan of Pink, but if mixed with white, purple and different shades especially with fuschia, dusty pink, coral, cherry blossom.. so pretty 🙂
7. Eh I forgot, Why I won’t miss this party.. Because there will be lots of other fun bloggers there as well!! *gossip gossip*
Also also also ….. I don’t wanna take this as an excuse but I just met a minor accident yesterday (boo hoo, stupid motorbike) and I just need a massage or a spa to de-stress, and this spa party couldn’t be more apt to do so *pretty please* But i’m glad it was easily fixable and my tyre didnt puncture *fingers crossed* I didn’t even get to see who the motorist was because once he hit my car, he skidded and rolled on the floor, and i drove much further to stop. BECAUSE it’s not safe to just stop and come down and check out what happened.. it’s so dangerous lately, I mean, what if he tried to hit my car window but tak jadi then he hit my car instead or whatever… ppffftttt
Ok that’s the end of my entry. Now please send me some icy cold drink, I need to cool myself down.
While at it, don’t forget to send some love to The Butterfly Bloggers 🙂