Today I’m going to share with you, one of my new findings, The Retreat Clinic; an aesthetic clinic. As some may know (Ok most of my friends would know, but I’m not sure if I’ve mentioned it before here) I have done double eye lid stitching about 10 years ago. and I have anything against aesthetic or cosmetic surgeries / procedures. So I was very happy lah when Dr. Ong from The Retreat Clinic contacted me for this. It means I at least have a chance of fixing something I’ve always wanted to do for a very long time but just never had the guts – my flat nose. 😛
Anyway, so what is this place about?? The Retreat Clinic is a medical aesthetic clinic specializing in providing professional, safe and personalised aesthetic treatments. They are located in Setia Alam (near the drive thru starbucks to be exact – location at the bottom) Patients who visit are to be given the best treatment and service so that they leave feeling rejuvenated and revitalized. Which is why; The Retreat. I mean, you don’t have to only walk in just because you need a higher nose bridge, if you have skin concerns like acne, uneven skin tone, scars and blemishes and am looking for a more medical solution, or just for facial, you can check this place out too.
These are some of the treatments offered in The Retreat Clinic;
1. Botulinum Toxin Injections. To get rid of fine lines and wrinkles in just 10 minutes! When I was in Seoul, people told me, ladies would just go get this done during lunch time because it’s so fast! BOTOX® is a simple, non-surgical procedure for reducing the appearance of facial wrinkles. The amount of BOTOX® required to treat a patient depends on each individual’s needs and contrary to popular belief, it will not cause a patient’s face to freeze or become unnaturally stiff when performed by a professionally trained doctor. So if you see anyone with an extremely tight / pulled facial expression, you know, they might have had too much to handle, or done by a non-professionally trained doctor!
2. Chemical Peels. A peel removes several layers of sun damaged skin cells, leaving fresh skin, which has a more even surface and colour. It even stimulates new collagen to be formed improving skin texture. They have 3 types of Peels;
- The Retreat Vanishing Peel
- The Retreat Collagen Peel
- The Retreat Spot Peel
3. Laser Treatment. It helps with the treatment of many skin conditions such as resurfacing of scars and uneven skin as well as prevent acne. I think this would be able to solve my problem of blemishes and uneven skin tone. Laser treatments are a norm in Singapore for more corrective measures to young and beautiful skin. Even Jennifer Aniston admits she’s a ‘laser facial’ addict! Some of the laser treatment offered in The Retreat Clinic;
- The Retreat Rejuvenation Toning
- The Retreat Advanced C-Peel
- The Retreat Resurfacing Therapy
- The Retreat Spot Laser
4. Liquid Facesculpting. Rather known as dermal fillers, they are a hyaluronic acid based crystal clear gel that is injected into the skin to restore volume and structure. If you want a smooth, long-lasting but not permanent correction to facial wrinkles and fold, this could be your answer. Because it’s non-surgical, it can also be injected into the nose bridge or even the chin to create the ever elusive V-shaped face without having to go under the knife. Knives are scary!! These are long lasting but not permanent. (Yes yes I want!!)
5. Medical Facials. Facials treatments are essential in maintaining good skin. There are SO many facials out there but many of a time, we’re not sure what product exactly they use. If you have perfect skin, then it could come in good in maintaining your beauty. Don’t take your beautiful complexion for granted!! The Retreat Clinic offers many medical facials suited for your skin type and concerns:
- Deep Exfoliating Treatment
- Lift & Firm
- Intense HydraBooster
- Intense Vit C Infusion
- Intense Deep Cleansing
- Intense Brightening
- The Red Carpet Glow
6. The Retreat Hollywood Lift. This is the signature procedure at The Retreat Clinic. It’s developed by the doctor to give the most excellent results in just one session, and to feel revived and rejuvenated.
The Retreat Clinic also has their own exclusive range of skin care clinically formulated, most importantly with natural products and are free from Lauryl Sulphates, Petrochemicals, Volatile Alcohols, Artificial Colours, Silicones, Mineral Oil, DEA and MEA ingredients which are harmful to the skin with pro-longed use.
Dr. Ong from The Retreat Clinic has very kindly sponsored me with a range of the products. I have been using it for about 2 weeks now. Review post up next.
“Always a firm believer in subtlety, Dr. Ong knows that a successful aesthetic procedure is only achieved when everyone notices, but no one knows”
So if you’ve been wanting to get a sharper V-shaped face, or get rid of that annoying acne scars, or just want to have a facial pampering session, head on to The Retreat Clinic. Oh please kindly give them a call at 03-33437296 if you’re heading down to make an appointment.
There’s a 50% off for a first timer. Just ‘claim the offer’ on their Facebook Page. And from now till 30th June 2013, you will enjoy rebates in conjunction with their opening.
14-1-1, Jalan Setia Prima (Q) U/13Q,
Setia Alam, Seksyen U13, 40170 Shah Alam, Selangor
GPS coordinates : 3.100261,101.444787
Contact : 03-3343 7296
Mon – Fri: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm
Sat: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sun: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm (2nd & 4th Sundays only)