Hello! Ok we’re almost 2 weeks into May but here’s a quick update on my April Favourites for beauty products
Here are some of the frequently used products in the Month of April. Let’s go thru the list
1. Sleek Makeup Blush by Three in Lace. Although it looks a little darker compared to the website, I’m quite happy with the colours. I usually go for blushers that are more coral, not pinkish tone. This one comes in 2 shades and another shade has glitter.
2. Burberry Fresh Glow fluid base. I won this in a contest from The Lilac Box. I loved the samples they sent in their first box, and so lucky of me to win a full size! I mix that with my CC Cream. Or sometimes I dab a little on my cheek bones and nose bridge to create a glowing shimmery effect. Essentially It’s a primer but you can also use it as a highlighter.
3. Lavender Foaming Bath by L’Occitane. I major love this. I love bubble baths. When we first moved into this house, my mom insisted to have a bathtub with jaquzzi in some of the bathrooms because it encourages good blood flow, increase metabolism and a cleaner bath la.. So…. yes it’s in my room’s bathroom. I use it at least once a week. So I’ve been looking for bath bombs or bubble gels etc, this one is highly recommended. The smell is so calming and relaxing, tho I actually am not the biggest fan of lavender. I’m more of a Peony person Haha
4. The Body Shop Quiet Night Dreamy Pillow & Body Mist. It’s permanently on my bed side table. Every night before I sleep, I spritz a little on my pillow. I don’t use it as a body mist tho. The smell is very relaxing and calming and it’s not too floral or herb-like. It’s smells a little powder and a little like how spa and thai massage parlour smells like. This was from Bag of Love’s Green Bag
5 Elie Saab Le Parfum Scented Body Lotion. Ok have I confess, how much I love Elie Saab’s Le Parfum. I first tried it in CosmoBox when they first launched last year. It was so nice that I went to buy the full size :E. perfums usually last more than 1 year for me, so I don’t splurge on perfums all the time. It’s ok to receive as gifts but I hardly buy them, and when I do, I usually just buy the same one.. And, since I love the perfume, a scented body lotion is bonus. I got this from the “Discover your Scent” with Danny Ventura roadshow in collab with Vanity Trove.
6. CreamPuff Moisturising Lip Cream. Matte and Nude. Ok major love this. It was from my swap partner in Scotland. It’s a perfect shade of nude. I wonder how she did it Hahaha It basically suits my lip colour very well. Why ? first it balances the colour of my lip, with just a ttiiinnny bit of pink and that’s just enough for me. I am not a gloss person. I hate using lip gloss cause it grosses me out. I would need something very awesome to change my mind about that. This one is matte and smells like caramel.
7. Nail polish!
The glittery pastel blue is from a Korean beauty shop in Publika (sorry I forgot the name) and the purple one is from Sasa. I’m quite lucky to have nice nail beds (as said by manicurists ) so nail polishes look nicer Hahaha. I usually do the polish myself 🙂
So that’s all for my month’s favourites. 🙂