The coffee culture in Seoul is huge! At every corner you turn in to, you are bound to see some of the famous coffee chains in Korea, like Hollys, Paris Baguette (more of a boulangerie tho), Cafe Beme, Coffee Bean and Coffee Prince (it’s not a chain but it’s made famous by the Kdrama, coffee prince). Most of the cafes are quirky looking, cozy, trendy and chic. Hollys Coffee was just down the road from where we were staying. One day we decided to go have breakfast there before heading for the subway and on to Gyeongbukgong Palace.
#2 Order, when this thing beeps and lights, your food and drinks are ready! How cute..
#3 Ciabatta sandwich with chicken filling.
#4 Wholemeal roll with ham and cheese.
#5 Croque Monsieur, ham and ooozing cheese sandwich.
#6 Sweet belgian waffle with whipped cream.
Here are the previous posts.
1. Seoul Highlights (photos)
2. Itinerary (updated) and Hotel Astoria
3. How to get from Incheon Airport to Seoul downtown
4. First taste of local food (in a 24 hrs restaurant)
5. Paris Baguette
6. Everland (Pt 1, how to get there)
7. Everland (Pt 2)
8. Chicken Galbi in Gangnam
9. How to go to Nami Island & Zip Wire.
10. Nami Island
11. Nanta Performans & Myeongdong