Ok this is another random lunch post.
Nothing could be easier than marinating chicken, put it on a tray and into a preheated oven. Really, for me at least 😛
So there’s no recipe for it, really.
1. Marinate chicken leg with your favourite marinate. In my case, I bought a bottle of Peri-peri garlic sauce. Then leave it for a few hours or the next day.
2. Sear chicken on hot pan. Skin side down, then on the other side.
3. Chuck the chicken into the oven till its cooked and the skin is all crispy and crackling (well just so you know, it’s not pork belly)But to make it more crispy, turn the oven to broil / grill.
4. With the remaining goodness from the pan, err… at this point in time, I was just trying my luck. Throw in mushrooms and some wine / stock.
5. Just wait till the mushroom soaks up all the yummy goodness and is tender, remove from pan.
6. Oh don’t forget to season
And you don’t always have to serve potatoes with chicken 🙂
So what’s your favourite marinate when you grill / roast chicken ?